WELCOME

topbella

Monday, January 31, 2011

If I have the power to rule the world, I could..


Hey there! Today’s topic is very interesting. 

If I have the power to rule the world it would most definitely be for the better. This will present me with such a grand opportunity in which to create a perfect world for mankind and all the other species that share this good Earth with us to live in a perfect circle of balance for today, tomorrow and beyond. Freedom, Security, Justice.We have seen too many wars, too much conflict. We have described the rise and fall of nations, the inflation and deflation of our economies. So now that is what I intend to realise if I were to be given the power to rule the world. 


Then I will return the joy of peace to the whole world. Peace has always been a shadow of a thought in man’s savage mind. If one were to look into a dictionary, it’s not the least surprising to find a great multitude of words for conflict; on the other hand, as much as one can manage that, we will all come to a realization of how very little we can describe peace in words. Though, it need not stay that way. I intend to turn this silhouette of a gesture into the solidity of reality.


 
After that, I will make sure that medicines are adequate in all hospitals and discount of medicine price will be given for patient that inability. I will also sponsored cost of education for excellent student of all the worlds to further their study. Than they can contribute to society soon.




              Lastly, I will make sure that everyone will plant the tree for the purpose to decrease the pollution. The earth need to be looked after with ideally for future priority.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Alor Gajah, Malaysia
Mira - Really obsessed with PINK and of course HEELS. Wani - Addicted to LG Lollipop handphone. Pika - SMART and COOL. Although we have DIFFERENT interest but we have SAME goal which to success in our study.