WELCOME

topbella

Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Education Aspiration For 2011



Assalamuaikum,

In the name god, the most merciful and the most compassionate.I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to Allah Al Mighty for giving me this opportunity to share my opinion and experience in this blog.

Ok, Have you heard this aspiration ambition quotes before?



" Goals give you more than a reason to get up in the morning; they are an incentive to keep you going all day. Goals tend to tap the deeper resources and draw the best out of life " 
- Harvey Mackay

Everybody has their own dream. No matter what is it. The larger the dream, quite often the more time and effort it will require to achieve.



My educational aspiration? Some says that an Education is not filling a pail but the lighting of a fire. Yes, it is true. Without the education,who we are. So, my aspiration is to get a higher pointer in this semester since the result from the last semester was not something that I can proud off. I must work harder than before to achieve my goal.
                                       

My parents also inspires me a lot.  They always inspire me to make goals for myself and chase my dream to become a successful person. They also taught me not to give up easily. Although I feel like I am too lazy to study, I will realize that I have to pay back for their sacrifice and make them happy. =)


" Goals that are not written down are just wishes."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Alor Gajah, Malaysia
Mira - Really obsessed with PINK and of course HEELS. Wani - Addicted to LG Lollipop handphone. Pika - SMART and COOL. Although we have DIFFERENT interest but we have SAME goal which to success in our study.