WELCOME

topbella

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Positive Thing that I'm Going to Do During the Mid-Semester Break is ...

hye everyone!

Hows your day today? Is everything okay? I know this week is such a busy week to all of us. There are too much homework and assignment to be settle up, more quizzes and tests will be held up too.Honestly, i can't wait the end of this horrible week! i can't stop counting days to end up all of this. i am tired enough to face it. 


Well, everyone must be exited to celebrate this mid-sem  semester break. So do i. I have planned what i'm going to do in this becoming holiday. Perhaps, i want to release the tension.. let go of the stress..let go of the pains.. the trouble.. and the problems. and also have an enjoyable and wonderful holiday.

But, because of the quizzes and tests that will be held up after this mid-sem semester break, and also the homework and assignment that have to submit after holiday break, i have to arrange properly what i'm going to do during the holiday.

 
Firstly, at the beginning of the holiday, i will done all my homework and the assignment. After that i have to study c++ ( principle of programming). The test questions will come out from chapter 1 to 5 ! Its too much. if i wouldn't study, i may not  score in this subject.

At the several days, i will spend more times with my beloved family.We have planned to go to the lake town resort. I can't wait for it. It must be fun and enjoyable especially when we had time with the beloved person.
I also want to play badminton with my brother any evening or weekend time.


After that, i will spend a bit of  time visit my grandmother in the village. Usually, we will prepare a dishes together while we talking about our self. My grandmother has always been a great supporter of me in my life and everything that i have tried to do.

Lastly, i will hang out with my close friend. Since we are hard to meet each other, we decide to watch movie and shopping together when we have time to do it. 


1 comments:

aDiBaH_NaQuiAh said...

yes,although just a short break...make it enjoyable.
do thing that we can't do in campus...
home sweet home.....

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Alor Gajah, Malaysia
Mira - Really obsessed with PINK and of course HEELS. Wani - Addicted to LG Lollipop handphone. Pika - SMART and COOL. Although we have DIFFERENT interest but we have SAME goal which to success in our study.